Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I got an AWARD!!

My wonderful sister just gave me a award for my blog!! My very first! Thanks so much!



The award comes with RULES:


1. Chose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community.


2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4. The award winner and one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. Show these rules.


Now the hard part I have to give this award to 5 other bloggers it was very hard because I love all the blogs I stalk well here goes:

My first award goes to my very good friend Amy! She such a sweet girl and is always there for me.

The second award goes to Nikki! She is new to the blogging world, so go by and visit her blog. Nikki is an amazing mother and a hard working student. You inspire me!

My third award goes to Kelly at Kelly's Korner. I don't personally know her, but I LOVE to read her blog. If we lived close I know we would be great f riends.

My fourth award goes to Meg. We went to Elementary through High School together. I love reading her blog. She is so honest and speaks from her heart.

My final award goes to Katie! I don't know her personally, but her blog is so cute. It is filled with pictures of her adorable son! She always takes the time to leave me a comment!








5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so sweet!!!! I'm sure if I knew you - we would be great friends too!!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your first blog award!!!

Katie said...

Robyn,

Thank you very much. How sweet and thoughtful! It makes my day.

Amy said...

Awww Robyn, Thank you.
I will have to do this as soon as I get a chance. Can't wait to see you!!!

MiMi said...

Congratulations on your first blog award! I got my first "tag" and I, in turn, am tagging you!
Emilie