Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My love has grown...



Yes after being with Nick for 12 years and married for almost 3, my love grows every minute I am with him. Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary and it seems like yesterday I met him, at a very young age, and fell head over heels. If you would have asked me then I probably would have told you I was going to marry him. I guess I girl just knows! In order to not bore you, I will keep this short. I do want to say that Nick has not made me who I am, but has helped and sometimes pushed me along the way. He never once let me settle for anything less than my full potential. When I thought I would be terrified to enter high school he was there to walk me through the doors. When I was learning to drive he, without fear, jumped in the car and showed me the way. When I applied for colleges he helped me with applications and celebrated my acceptance. He helped me move countless number of times. Even today he never ceases to amaze me. I am lucky and truly believe and am grateful for that. He has been a constant in my life and I never want to take that for granted. If you are reading this I LOVE YOU!!

13 comments:

Carrie said...

How sweet it made me cry you are very lucky because Nick is a great husband congrats! ver cute pictures

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary!! This is so sweet! I pray that you will be blessed with many more wonderful years of marriage.
P.S. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are beautiful!

Katie said...

What a beautiful story! My husband and I have been together almost 12 years, too! Just married six years, though.

hayden said...

You guys are really cute...Happy Anniversary!!!

Jamie said...

this is precious!
Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary Nick and Robyn!! I love you guys. You are so sweet.

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

Your blog is beautiful! Happy belated Anniversary!

Thanks for stopping by and getting in on the giveaway! Good Luck!

Meg said...

Congrats!! Yep, always gonna be Robyn & Nick.. Never one without the other. Happy Anniversary guys!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

Jessica said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary! : )

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary!!! How neat to be with someone you have known since you were young. I think it would be so neat to have that kind of history!