Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stimulus?

Well the stimulus check that we finally received last night is already gone. Well at least my half is gone. I bought stuff that for my classroom that I desperately needed. It ended up costing way more than I anticipated, so thank goodness for that check. As I said before I didn't have hardly anything for 5th grade. Well now I do! I am excited to get to use all of my goodies very soon.

Tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday I am helping out with Vacation Bible School at our old church. It will be so nice to get to see everyone!!

Have a great Tuesday!

P.S. Thanks to everyone that has been leaving me comments! I am getting more and more and I LOVE reading them. Keep them coming!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is great you got to use some of your money on your room. There are so many things we need that the school just doesn't fund. : )

Mandy said...

I hate that the schools don't provide you guys with enough to pay for stuff like that, but thank goodness for that Stimulus check!!

You need to post some pictures of all of your stuff!! Then, you need to post pictures of the finished product before school starts!!

Julia said...

We put our check into savings because I really want a new car...I picked out a Honda CR-V...so we'll see!!! :)

Robyn Beele said...

Mandy- I promise pictures are coming!!

YellowTurtle said...

I can't wait to see your room!!