Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Mimi at Mimi's Memories just tagged me!! So here we go...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well not much! I was in the 10th grade and Nick had just graduated from High School and was off to college. We wrote each other practically everyday for a looong time! I still have all the letters in a box. SO sweet!

2. My Favorite Snacks
I love crackers with cheese, dried cranberries, 100 calorie packs (my favorite is Sun Chips), and ice cream!

3. Five things on my to-do list today
1. Finish looking math textbooks
2. Pull weeds in the flower beds
3. Water flowers and trees
4. Take a shower and get ready
5. Take a nap! :)


4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Wow lets see... First I would pay for my house, my parents, and my sisters. Then I would move us all to the beach somewhere. I would adopt and have loads of kids. I would give to charities for the natural disasters that have occurred lately.

5. Five jobs that I've had
Well...I haven't really had too many jobs. I babysit kids every summer from the age of 13-15. When I was 17 I worked at the YMCA as a sitter. Luckily I did not have to work through college. I have been working as a teacher at an Elem. School for going on four years.

6. Five places I've lived
1. Hartwell, GA -with my parents
2. Dahlonega, GA- NGCSU
3. Hartwell, GA- my house
4.
5.


7.Five random things people wouldn't know about me
1. I HATE the feel of wet things on me (sweat, spit)
2. I use to be the pickiest eater, but now I eat almost everything.
3. I am terrified of ALL insects and spiders (grasshoppers are the worst)
4. I vacuum my house everyday.
5. I have an obsession with certain reality shows.


8.Five cds that I'd have to take on a desert island
This is a hard one!
1. I would have to bring a Christmas CD, b\c I love all the songs
2. Dirty Dancing soundtrack
3, 4, and 5 would be mix cd's of my favorite songs.

9. People I tag are.........
Carrie
Amy
Nikki
Meg

2 comments:

MiMi said...

I love Christmas music, too! I have been known to play it year round! I think I told you before that my husband and I met when I lived in Toccoa and he lived in Hartwell! My in-laws still live in Lavonia. Small world, huh?
Thanks for participating. It was great learning more about you.
Emilie

Staci said...

Thanks for the comment! I noticed on your meme that you went to NGCSU. I got my masters from there. And I'm SO with you on the Dirty Dancing soundtrack!! "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"