Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday gifts and sort of pictures

On July 10th I celebrated my 25th birthday. It was filled with fun and excitement as always. It was a lot calmer than usual since I am pregnant, but it was great nonetheless. I want to say a BIG thank you to AMY!!!! She hosted and cooked a wonderful birthday dinner for me. I wish I would have taken pictures (what was I thinking?). The food was amazing!!! Look at what she gave me! I LOVE it! The name of this Willow Tree figurine is Cherish and that I do. I cherish Amy for her amazing friendship and the little one on the way.

Carrie, my sister, gave me this cute set of flameless candles. I have never owned any of these so it was great to get a set. They will come really handy when a baby is grabbing everything in sight. At least these candles will not hurt the baby. Thanks Carrie!
Nick's grandmother got me a gift card for Old Navy and this cute bib! It says "Are these people really my relatives?" Funny Funny!Nick's mom also got me a gift card from Old Navy and this awesome cupcake holder that I have been eyeing for a while.
Look what it has inside!! It holds 27 cupcakes. Perfect for my class!

Here is my 9 week belly shot. Not much difference from 7 weeks. I actually feel a little smaller (maybe less bloated?). Sorry my head is in none of these. I am taking them myself so I am doing the best I can!
Here is a picture of the ultrasound. This will do for now until I can scan it at Amy's house. I am coming girl!! Look closely and you can see all arms and legs!! I love this baby already! I will leave you with a picture of Duncan and his "cigar" and to tell everyone to vote for Michael Adams (Amy's husband) for Clerk of Court!!!

14 comments:

Amy said...

ROBYN,
YOU ARE SO SWEET. THANKS FOR THE LAST SENTENCE. THIS WAS SUCH A FUN BLOG. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE CUPCAKE HOLDER!!!!

Staci said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Lovin' the cupcake holder. Where did it come from???

Robyn Beele said...

I am not sure where the cupcake holder came from, but I will ask.

MiMi said...

You really "racked up" on your birthday! I LOVE the Willow Tree figurine.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Jamie said...

Glad that you had a happy birthday! & how sweet, the ultrasound picture!

Carrie said...

I love the cupcake holder cute!

Jenna said...

How fun! My mom got me the same Willow Creek figure too!I love it! Happy belated bday! We must be close...mine was the 11th!

Bliss said...

I love Willow Tree Figurines! What a perfect gift! That Amy is always so thoughtful :-)

The ultrasound is precious!

Marlee Belle said...

Happy belated birthday! I love love love that cupcake holder! Our Old Navy is moving to a different place in our town so they are putting everything on clearance and THEN marking that priced down another %50 off!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your new stuff like every week. Your writing style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing!



Feel free to surf to my blog post :: gardening tips - http://buckswagon.com/ -

Anonymous said...

The very neхt time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I truly thought you would have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could possibly fix if you weren't too busy ѕeeking attention.


my webρage - what is going green

Anonymous said...

I simplу couldn’t leаve youг sitе before suggeѕting thаt I really enjоyеd the
standard information an indiνіdual supplу for your visitors?
Is going to bе again ceаѕele ssly to
chеck out new рoѕts

Feel free to visіt my weblоg; gardening

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your ωeb ѕіte bеfore
suggesting that I reаlly loved thе ѕtаndard іnfo а pегsοn
ѕuρplу οn your guests?
Is going to bе agaіn incеssantly to check out
neω posts

Feеl fгee to viѕit my blog
... weight loss

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys arе up toο. Such
clеver wοгκ and exposurе!


Keеρ up the vегy good worκs guys Ι’ve аdded you guys tо blogroll.


Also visit my web blog: losing weight