Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The difference a week makes!

I plan on documenting my growing belly while I am pregnant. So last week, at 6 weeks, I had Nick take a picture. I could tell a little, but nothing major. I felt more bloated than anything.

6 weeks
This is today at 7 weeks and 1 day!! I woke up yesterday and was literally in SHOCK!! What happen while I was sleeping? I didn't expect to feel or look this pregnant so soon. Maybe I am just REALLY bloated!! HA! Needless to say as long as Baby B is healthy I am happy. Tomorrow my mom and I are going shopping for maternity pants. I think I will be in need sooner than later.
I finally got the pictures of the THREE pregnancy tests I took. When I went to the doctor he said "How many did you take?" I said "three." He laughed and said "You didn't believe the first one?" Ha I guess not!
Let's not forget the first baby in the house. I have loved being able to spend all summer with Duncan!!
I know he is so spoiled. This is what he does every night. He has to lay on the red blanket and I cover him with his very own blankie!!





17 comments:

Jenna said...

Maternity cloths are so fun! I just got a pair of jeans I ordered from Pea In The Pod. If you like to shop online, Mimi Maternity is having a big sale!!

Nikki said...

Duncan is toooooo precious! I just love him!

I can't wait to see all of your growing belly pics! :D

Carrie said...

Girl! Just kidding cool idea I wish I had more pictures of me when I was preg.

Duncan is so cute!

Kim said...

Take all the pregnancy pics you can!

Duncan looks just as spoiled as our two pups! He is precous!

Kelly said...

I meant to start taking belly shots early but I'm not 12 weeks and I think i'll start this week. I think I'm just starting to show anyway.
Duncan is ADORABLE! He looks just as spoiled as Dawson. (only Dawson sleeps between us on his own special pillow with his head on the pillow and the comforter covering him). What will they do when they aren't the only babies? ha!

Kristin @ Blue Skies said...

I can't remember where I found your blog, probably through Kelly's Korner.

Anyway, I had to comment on the adorable picture of Duncan!! How cute is that?!??!

Amy said...

You still look great. I'm so glad you are taking the pictures for us to see.
Duncan is so sweet.

Jamie said...

How cute that we get to see your documented growing belly!

Duncan is SO cute! & how presh with his own two little blankets....so spoiled. ;-)

Staci said...

Ha! The blanket over Duncan is just precious :)

Tam said...

Came over from Carrie's blog....congrats Big Time! What an exciting time this will be for you guys!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Keep the belly shots coming!! I love to see how much that little bundle of joy can grow from week to week!! Duncan is so precious!! I wonder what he will think of the new baby?

Bliss said...

I'm glad you found me! I feel like I know you because of Amy also. Congrats on your good news!!! I look forward to getting to know you more through this wonderful world of blogging! ~Bliss

Julia said...

Girl that is so fun! Hope you find some cute pants. I hear those Bella Bands are good too. :) My dog and your dog are the same. Sandy sleeps on a little pillow bed with a red flannel sheet and then we cover her up with the matching pillow case. She stays there alllllll night long. So cute!

Katie said...

Robyn, how fun to take weekly belly pics. We did the same thing, and it's amazing especially at the end how big it grows! I am so excited for ya! I loved being pregnant!

Katie said...

PS. We really do love the swing we have for Zach! I have heard about one that plugs in though, and that would be nice, too.

Meg said...

awww how adorable!! And Duncan, so cute all tucked in! Happy shopping!

soleil said...

I'm due just a couple weeks ahead of you. I haven't taken any belly pics yet... I need to get started on that. I took 3 pregnancy tests too... I took the first two one day, and the 3rd a few days later. I just had to triple check that positive! :)