Monday, July 14, 2008

First Ultrasound!

Hello folks! It has been awhile, I know I know! I have been busy working on my classroom. I have made progress, but I don't think I will ever be done or ready. As the title says I had my first ultrasound today. I have to say I was a little nervous because you just never know of all the hundreds of things that can be wrong. I can finally say I am carrying a HEALTHY baby!! The ultrasound was AMAZING!!! This being my first, I was amazed. Nick's face lit up when he saw the picture. A wonderful moment I will never forget. So here are the facts: The heartbeat was 176 bpm (girl?) and 1.9 cm long. I could see the babies heartbeat and the baby was moving around like crazy. I could see the arms and legs moving. That was just WILD to see! I can't believe that it is inside of me and moving and growing so fast. Anyway I was right on with the due date, February 17th! So I am nine weeks today. I have four pictures from the ultrasound and whenever I find someone with a scanner I will post them. The baby is adorable already!! Well I will post pictures of my classroom soon and all my birthday gifts!!

7 comments:

MiMi said...

I know that was an exciting time for you and Nick!

Thank the Lord for a healthy baby!

Staci said...

Yay! How exciting! Do you have any names picked out??

Amy said...

Ok Robyn... I have a scanner... come on over girl!!!
I'm so excited for you. I wish I could have seen both of your faces. I'm sure it was precious.

Sarah said...

Yay Robyn!!!!!

Aliya said...

I know you don't know me and I found your blog from another while I have been blog surfing. Check with your doctors office about them emailing you the sonogram pics. I have a almost 13 month old and each time I went in for a sonogram the girl asked me if I would like to have the pics emailed to me. Congratulations and good luck.

Mandy said...

I am so glad to hear that everything went well!! A healthy baby is such a blessing!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Meg said...

awww so exciting! how sweet!!