Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby News


Today I am 15 weeks and I can't believe how time flies! I went to the doctor today for usual check up. The babies heartbeat was really easy to find this time and it was 154 bpm. He sound it sounded perfect, of course it does ;)!! The genetic testing that I thought I was going to have was apparently a mistake. I am not sure why I was told that, but whatever. I also schedule my BIG ultrasound (the one that tells the sex of the baby) for Sept. 22!! I can not wait! That is all for now...

7 comments:

Julie said...

I am so excited for you. The anticipation is horrible. Either way I am sure you will be happy. Keep us updated.

Sarah said...

You look great!

Faith said...

You look great! So glad to hear that the baby is doing well!

Jenna said...

That is so exciting! Waiting for the big u/s can be so hard!

Carrie said...

I love the picture you looks so cute I can't wait to find out!

Harris Family said...

You look so cute!!!!

Mandy said...

You are looking great! I can't wait to hear what "it" is!!