Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy teacher...

As some of you know the school started early where I teach (Aug. 1st), so I have been VERY busy. I usually get to the school at 7 and leaving around 5:30-6:00. Needless to say I am exhausted, but the good part is I love what I am doing. I stay late because I want my students to have the best. I am seeing 85 students a day for math, so the paperwork alone can be daunting. I am trying to keep up with everything else in my life. Like I said I am TRYING! This blog has been pushed way to the back and it may for awhile. I will try to write when I can. I am also WAY behind on reading blogs, so I apologize if you do not see comments from me. So enough apologizing! I am now 12 weeks and feeling pretty good. I am, as usual, really tired. I hope this lets up soon, real soon. I have also been having backaches, but I think that is more from standing from 7- 3:30 everyday. Really I stand almost the entire time! Also I want to add that I have the BEST students in the entire school. I love each one of them already! Bye for now...

11 comments:

Staci said...

I'm glad you've got some good students!! I went back today and kids come next Monday. I had meeting after meeting today and barely had any time in my room!! Ugh! You know how that goes :)

Amy said...

Robyn,
I'm so happy you are loving your new job!!!! I can't wait to come observe one day!!!:-)

Bliss said...

It's always good to hear when someone loves their job. My aunt (Tammy Pitt) is the exact same way. Hope you have a wonderful school year!

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you love it already! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Meg said...

awww that's so exciting! It's great you have good kids, I'm sure that makes it easier. You ladies are awesome that can do it all! So inspirational!!

Julie said...

I am glad to see someone reading my blog, I don't have many blog friends. =) I have the clothes ready for you just give me a call. I am missing some things. Sorry! I am excited that you like my taggies, I would love you make one for your sweet little one.!

Carrie said...

I glad you got some great kids but remember to take care of yourself! That's an order from big sis!

Mandy said...

I'm so happy you are enjoying your new job!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you enjoy your job and students. That's wonderful!

Hang in there, eat lots of snacks, and find a stool to sit on while you teach!

Julia said...

Come check out my blog today, you'll be excited! :)

Jessica said...

Bless your heart- you do put in long days!!! I get to work at 7:30 and leave by 4:00, so I can imagine how tired you are. I teach literacy, so I know what it is like to grade ALL night long!!!!
I'm praying for you, girl!