Monday, September 22, 2008

Boy or Girl??

Today was the day that I have been waiting on for so long! Finally I got to see my baby and find out the sex. I really only wanted a healthy baby. From the ultrasound everything was absolutely perfect! Those were the doctor's words, but I agree! So the big news is.... It is a BOY!!!! We are both so excited. As soon as the ultrasound technician started the first thing we saw were the boy parts. It was VERY obvious! We got to see way more this time than before. We could see the spine, mouth, nose, feet, arms, and legs. She also showed us the heart, bladder, aorta, and parts of the brain. So cool! He is now 10 ounces and is only two days off his due date. I have 5 or 6 ultrasound pictures to share, so I will get them up as soon as Amy lets me come by to scan them :)! I have lots more to update on, but I will save that for another day. I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby boy! Thanks to everyone that was at the ultrasound and everyone else that was awaiting my text. I am so glad I got to share this wonderful news with you all!! LOVE YA!

P.S. Like the new background? It needed a change!

13 comments:

Amy said...

First, CONGRATS!!! I know how to spoil boys rotten!!! You are in trouble:-)!!!!
Second, come over anytime. I will be here all night tonight and tomorrow and wednesday until about 6.
Third, LOVE the new background. Where did you go to get it?

Kelly said...

A BOY!!!!!!!!
How wonderful - congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Staci said...

Yay!! Congrats! And I love your new background!! How's your school year going?

Sarah said...

Congrats again! I love the new back ground!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats I can't wait to spoil that little boy and you know Brinsley can't, love the new background I think I might be up for something new!

MiMi said...

Awwww CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!

Oh, and I LOVE the new background!

Katie said...

Congrats! I love having a little boy!

Love your new background, too!

Mary Kate said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! Go TEAM BLUE!!!

Faith said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Jenna said...

Woo-Hoo for TEAM BLUE! I'm a proud member myself! Congrats!

Meg said...

yep sooo excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear name ideas

Bliss said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! :-)

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! Boys are sooo much fun and they love their mommas!! I love the new background too!