Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Loooong Weekend

What a great weekend!! Nothing really exciting happened, but I was home with the man I love, so really what else do you need? We did manage to begin cleaning out the soon to be nursery. It was a office/guestroom, so with no other bedrooms in the house, we are going to have to get rid of a lot of things. This is fine by me because I hate clutter and I really enjoy getting rid of things. Anyone else out there love throwing things out? I guess I feel like it is a new start. Anyway after working hard all Saturday we took off to Anderson to see a movie and eat. We watched Tropic Thunder and it was so funny! I laughed too much which apparently the baby loved because I was feeling fluttering the entire time. So cool!! I can't wait till it is a hard kick! Speaking of the baby, while at school today the baby must have gotten in a bad spot. I was having pains on my left side (above my hip bone) that would not go away. We had a teacher workday so I was trying to get tons done and it was not easy with the constant stabbing. I guess the baby was trying to tell me to SIT DOWN!! This was different from the round ligament pain that I feel sometimes when I stand up from lying down. So I am just assuming it was the baby. Well anyways I am now 16 weeks at the baby is the size of a avocado. Amazing! Well that is all for now...

11 comments:

MiMi said...

I know that it must be exciting to start preparing your nursery for your little one and, yes, it's a great opportunity to get rid of some 'stuff".
Glad that you had a good long weekend and made time for some fun, too!

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

Glad you had a nice long weekend! I love throwing things out and getting rid of stuff. It always makes things feel so nice and clean...lol. I hate clutter!

I saw that movie and thought it was so funny!

Hope the baby got in a new position so you don't have that pain tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how the nursery decoration and things are going

Julia said...

I have been getting those weird pains and pressures when I am on my feet a lot also. I feel like maybe he's just "settling" down in into my pelvic bone or something. I suppose it's normal and gives us an excuse to have a seat! :)

Harris Family said...

I can't wait to start working on the nursury! That is so, fun! I love getting rid of things, too! In fact, I am so quick to get rid of, I sometimes have regrets!!!

Bliss said...

I LOVE cleaning things out. You feel so accomplished when you're done!

Staci said...

I LOVE teacher workdays!! Sorry you weren't feeling good, though :(

Carrie said...

I love getting rid of stuff to make room for new things!

Meg said...

I love tossing out stuff. I used to be a pack rat when I lived at home, I can't imagine that now! Clutter drives me batty!

I remember Julie having those pains. Take it easy, which I'm sure is hard.

Jessica said...

Can't wait for you to get started on the nursery!

Carrie said...

update girl tell everyone your good news!