Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh mama!

Before I get to my title I have some other things first. Look what I got this weekend! Before I even knew what I was having Nick had already picked this comforter out for the baby bed. How could I say no? LOL! I really do love it. I want the baby's room, especially since it is a boy, to be a child's room. I want things to be in the room that the baby will grow to love. I love the bright colors! Now we are trying to think of wall colors to go with this. Right now the room is blue, but I think that will by way too much blue. So I need your help! What color do you think the walls should be? I am desperate for all opinions!! Also we pulled the carpet up in the room to put down a light colored hardwood floor. We ordered the floors Saturday, so they will put down soon!

Sorry this is sideways, but these are the blankets, sheets, and dust ruffle.

I picked out the I Love Mommy shirt, of course. Nick picked out the dig shirt. It was only 98 cents so I couldn't say no.


Look at what Amy made for me! Isn't it the cutest? Thanks again Amy!!

Again sorry this is sideways! This was given to me by one of my students. I LOVE it!!

Saturday we celebrated the big GA vs. Alabama game. Too bad they lost, but we still had fun spending time with everyone.


So now to the title. I am now 20 weeks and boy oh boy I have seen some changes. My stomach is way bigger than just a two weeks ago. It is amazing to see the almost daily changes. The baby is now the size of a small cantaloupe. I have been feeling about the same. The round ligament pain has stopped for now. I am still exhausted at the end of the work day, but I don't think that is going to change. We have picked out a few names, so I will share as soon as I know.

15 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute cute cute! I had fun Saturday too.

MiMi said...

Looks like you had a great weekend and I love all the precious little boy things.

What happened to our Bulldogs???

Julia said...

Very cute stuff! I think a very light (faint) green would be such a pretty color on the walls. Or a khaki.

Bliss said...

I love the bedding! I'd paint the walls green, but green is my favorite color so I may be a bit partial...

Can't wait to hear the name!

The Allens said...

I am eighteen weeks pregnant and I know what you mean about your body changing daily!

Meg said...

I'm thinking the yellow in the quilt. It would look beautiful with the wood floor and you could add a lot of color pops with it. Yellow goes with so much. I love that by the way. So cute! Good job daddy!!

Amy said...

Love It!!!!! Saturday was so much fun.... Can't wait to hear Little man's name!!!!

Katie said...

Love your bedding!

Jessica said...

The verse is actually from Hobby Lobby.

I can't wait to hear your names! : )

Harris Family said...

i can't wait to hear your names!!!

imjacobsmom said...

Your nursery looks like it will be adorable! Congratulations on your baby boy! ~ Robyn

Mandy said...

Your bedding is so cute!! I would say either a light green color or a pale yellow, like in the bedding, would look good! I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery all done.

Jessica said...

Cute, fun bedding!! How are you feeling?

boo.mama said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog.

Amy said...

check out my blog!!!!