Monday, October 20, 2008

23 weeks

Wow I can't believe I am 23 weeks today! Sorry I have no picture because I keep forgetting! Maybe soon. Today I had my monthly doctor's appointment. Everything looked great! The nurse also gave me a flu shot for me and the baby. I would hate to be pregnant and have the flu. Also when the doctor was listening at the heartbeat you could hear the baby kicking. So amazing! The baby kicks all the time and I LOVE it. My next appointment will be a little more involved. I have the RH negative shot because I am A negative and the glucose screening. I already have the yummy juice to drink. I hope I don't lose it in a month or accidentally throw it out!

At 23 weeks the baby is now over a pound in weight and 11 inches long! That is just the craziest thing ever! I can't believe I have a baby the size of a large mango inside of me. Tonight we are going to test out two different green paint colors for the nursery. Stay tuned for the results!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear everything went well at the dr.

Sarah's Blog said...

I can only imagine what a wonderful feeling that must be. We have been trying for serveral months, but have ran into complications. I yearn to feel a baby kick inside of me, but I know God has a plan for me and it will be great. Thank you for sharing your story with others. It helps me when I'm feeling underwhelmed. I look forward to reading your blogs.

The Allens said...

I'll be interested to see what you do with the nursery. We are going to start looking at paint colors in the next week.

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see the color of the nursey!