Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drum Roll....

Well the pictures did not turn out that well, but here are the paint colors.

Color on the left is called Grassy Meadow and on the right is Hearty Hosta. I like the one on the left and Nick likes the one on the right. Hmmm decisions decisions...

This is what the room looks like right now. The old carpet was pulled up and we are putting down a light bamboo hardwood flooring. We are going to paint first. The walls also have a primer on them to cover up the color that was on the walls before.

This is my 23 week picture. This was before bed, so sorry for the doughnut VS pj's! My stomach seems to going completely straight out. How far can it go!? :) I just keep hearing "Oh just wait till you are 8 months!" " You will be miserable!" Okay people thanks for the warning! I really needed that!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I think I like the one on the right but its hard to tell they are very close. Cute stomach pic!

Staci said...

How cute is that little bump?! And I LOVE the green.

Katie said...

I love both green colors! How are you going to choose!?

Harris Family said...

I know how you feel. I am only 20 weeks and I feel huge and am starting to feel uncomfortable a lot of time...but especially at night! I still love every minute, but good heavens!!! And I always think...I am only half way there! YIKES!

The Allens said...

People say the exact same thing to me! Very helpful, no?

Bliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bliss said...

I like the lighter green, just because I tend to think darker colors make rooms look smaller, but I love green so either/or really!!!

Cutie PJs!!! :-)

Amy said...

I like the one on the right.... I think my aunts kitchen is like the one on the left..... but it's hard to tell on the computer
love the picture of the baby belly

Meg said...

you are adorable!! yes, great choice on the right!