Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hearty Hosta

Thank you for all your input! After the colors dried and I got to see them in the daylight, the choice was made. Hearty Hosta(color on the right) it is! I can't wait to see the room when it is painted, which unfortunately will not be for another week. I am glad I choose green because I think it will be bright and cheerful and a little different than the normal blue.

Tomorrow at school we are having a Vocabulary Parade. Basically the students have a vocabulary word and they will walk down a red carpet, say their word, definition, use the word in a sentence, and wear something that describes the word. For example one student has the word Blizzard so he is going to hold shredded up paper and throw it up in the air like snow. Cute right? The teachers are also getting in on the fun. Three teachers and myself are going as Quartet. We are going to dress alike and sing a little song. It should be funny! I will try to remember to get a picture! Have a great HUMP day! The week is almost over!

5 comments:

MiMi said...

Can't wait to see the nursery when it's all painted Hearty Hosta! Such a cheerful color!

Bliss said...

Can't wait to see photos of the nursery and the Vocabulary Parade!!!

The Allens said...

That's fun! I can't wait to see the room! We will be picking colors soon!

Harris Family said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! You are going to be really happy with green. I had a green bedroom before we moved to Texas and it was so warm and inviting.

Carrie said...

you have been boo-ed! Come check me out to find out what to do!