Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's in a name?

Thank you so much for all the middle name suggestions!! We have still not decided on a name, but with all the options it helps so much. Thank you all! This weekend is going to be a busy weekend for Nick and I. We have a friend from Michigan coming to stay the weekend and also Nick's brother is coming home to visit the same weekend. On top of that I have a wedding reception to attend on Saturday. I doubt anything in the nursery will get accomplished, but that is okay because I am so excited about these visitors!

Also at school we are all awaiting our dreaded observations! I know that it will be fine, but if you are a teacher you know how dreadful this time is! Wish me LUCK!

4 comments:

The Allens said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Meg said...

good luck, you'll do great!

Jessica said...

Enjoy your company!

Carrie said...

You have been tag check out my blog!