Saturday, November 8, 2008

100 days....

In 100 days or less Andrew will join us!! I can't believe the time has flown by. By the way we are naming the little one Andrew Conner Beele! I cannot wait for him to come into the world.

Today we are going to Greenville to look for baby furniture and register. I pray that we find furniture because I am starting to panic that we will not have everything ready and perfect. I am so excited to look at baby things also. I haven't really had a chance to look at anything baby related, which just seems crazy since I have been waiting on this forever. I suppose time got away from us and life has taken over. I am excited for today!

I am now almost 26 weeks and the baby weighs (according to baby center) about a pound and two thirds and measures 14 inches long. He is putting on baby fat and his ears have developed enough to hear what is going on outside the womb. I have been feeling great, except for when I try to sleep at night. My lower back hurts so bad that I can barely walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I can however stand and walk around all day and never have a problem. Weird?

Well I am off to get ready for a great day!! Hope you have one also!

10 comments:

Meg said...

Have fun and good luck! BRU has tons of stuff, I remember when looking with Julie. I love the name Connor!!

Carrie said...

Have fun and good luck! See you tonight!

Katie said...

Have fun, Robyn!! I still love looking at all things baby! It never gets old. Good luck!

The Allens said...

I love the name - Andrew was on our list, as well!

Staci said...

Good luck on baby shopping!

Twice as Nice said...

We're having a give away and would love for you to be a part of it :o)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Have fun!!!!!

MiMi said...

Hope you found the perfect baby furniture on your trip to Greenville yesterday. I cannot believe that we are only 100 days away from welcoming little Andrew into our world! BTW...I love his name!

Julia said...

Hope you find some cute furniture! We got ours from Target, good deal and it had excellent Consumer Reports and Customer ratings!

Harris Family said...

I love the name...Andrew Conner! I hope your trip was successful. I know how it feels to get busy with life. I was kind of in a panic because I thought we started all of the nursery shopping and registering late, too! Everyone seems to do it so early! We just had not had time either, until the last couple of weeks! Baby shopping is so fun! Can't wait to see your nursery furniture!