Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breath


I have had to remind myself to breath a lot this week. The last couple of months have been filled with tragic events and this week was no exception. I lost a very dear and close friend this week. I still don't think it has completely sunk in that he is really gone. I keep telling myself that it will be okay and he is in a better place. He will be missed so much and will be remembered through countless stories and memories forever. I ask for you to keep his family in your prayers. This has not been easy, to say the least, so they need every good thought and prayer you can give them. Jason we love you and will forever hold you in a special place in our hearts.

7 comments:

BK said...

Man, how I feel for you and Amy and everyone. I've lost two of my closest relatives this year, so I know exactly how you feel. I'll keep praying.

MiMi said...

So sorry about your loss. Praying that God will comfort you and his family.

Katie said...

Robyn, sorry to hear of your loss.

The Allens said...

I am so sorry!

Mandy said...

Robyn, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all of these loses! I will be praying for you!

Staci said...

Sorry for your loss. Good friends are hard to find, so I can imagine your sadness.

Be praying for you.

Amy said...

Robyn,
This made me tear up. I miss Jason so much. I know how you feel; I just don't know that it has sunk it yet. I guess because its been 3 months since we have been able to actually hear him pick on us......:(, but we were able to go see him.
Well if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen call me. I'm sure I'll be calling you. The days to come will be difficult, especially the holidays.