Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Precious

Look what I ordered the other day!! I have been looking at it for years, and now that I have a little one on the way, I just had to have it. Of course it will have his name on the hood! Is it not just precious?!

I have been on the couch almost since 1:00 last night because I literally cannot stop coughing and my throat is killing me. It gets worse at night and in the morning, so no sleep for me! I am beginning to feel some what better so I know I have to tackle some cleaning for the big feast on Friday. We went grocery shopping last night and bought everything Nick needs to cook. He is so excited and even if I have to be prompt up I will be there! I am praying I will be better for Friday.

5 comments:

MiMi said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather. Feel better soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

BK said...

Awww feel better. I had that yucky stuff too, it was awful!

Toys R Us had their gliders half off tomorrow I noticed in the sales papers...

The Allens said...

LOVE the towel!

Meg said...

Oh no, hope you are feeling better!