Sunday, December 28, 2008

50 days!

Wow I can't believe there are only 50 more days left until I get to meet Andrew or even less! I am feeling very anxious about getting everything done in time. We still have not received the rest of the furniture for Andrew's room. The lady said she would call before Jan 15th to let us know the date. Right now most of his stuff is sitting in the floor. I want so badly for everything to be ready and organized, but I guess there is nothing I can do right now.

The last few weeks Andrew has been very busy. He goes from being under my right rib, then to kicking really hard on my left side, and then to really calm and quiet. When he kicks on my left side you can actually see his foot! Amazing!! The kicks now make my whole body shake which is reassuring because that tells me he is growing strong. I have picked out a few outfits for the hospital and bought some small toiletries for Nick and I. We are hoping to get the car seat and stroller combo soon so we can have the car seat ready to go. I can't believe the time is getting closer and closer.

Nick and his dad received Falcons tickets for Christmas from Nick's brother, so they are gone today. I plan on spending the day in my pj's writing Thank You cards and relaxing. Have a great one!

5 comments:

MiMi said...

Hope you're enjoying your day of some "alone time"!

Counting the days until we get to see Mr. Andrew!

Amy said...

Robyn,
That's what Michael and I will be doing today as well. I went back to bed after church EARLY this morning. Now we are in pj's watching the game and relaxing.

boo.mama said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Can't wait for Andrew's arrival!

Staci said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see him!

Meg said...

Wow, I'm not kidding, time is really flying for you. You will have it all ready in time! It's hard to decide when is the right time to start buying and ordering because you just don't know how long it's going to take them.

I love relaxing days, yesterday made for a good one.