Friday, December 5, 2008

AGH!!!

So much to do so little time!! That sums up my week. I have stayed after work everyday to at least 5:30 and yesterday I stayed to 6. Why you might ask? Well the school believes everything should be done NOW! Today I have a workshop to attend all day so I will be even more behind. AGH!

On top of everything I have continued to have the back pain. I have tried Tylenol, heating pads (I live on this), laying down, sitting up, walking around. Nothing helps! AGH! Last night was a little better, so I am hoping that is a sign of pain relief to come.

On another subject I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it, but this year it seems to be flying by me. I have not decorated at all and this is really getting me down. I will decorate this weekend if it kills me! I have hardly bought any gifts and I really don't see a weekend free to do this. AGH!

I am looking forward to shopping with my mom, sisters, and niece Saturday. I am a little worried that I will not be able to keep up, but I will try! Have a great Friday! Only 73 days till Andrew joins us!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You will keep up I will make sure of it!

Katie said...

Take a deep breath, girl. You WILL make it. ; ) This too shall pass!

So sorry about your back. I know that adds alot!

Staci said...

Ugh...I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable :( Have fun shopping, though!!