Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Shower!!

Beware LOTS of pictures!

Saturday I had a wonderful shower thrown by Amy, Julie ,and Amy's mom Pam. They did such a wonderful job and everything was perfect!

This is me in front of the table

One the table was a picture math for the guest to write little notes to Andrew! So Sweet!

The food was brunch and it was sooo yummy!
Me and the Host
Left to Right: Julie (with Cooper), Amy, Pam, and Me

My family
left to right: Mom, Christy, Carrie, Me, Brinsley, Desiree (in the front)

Brinsley, my niece, with a cupcake
Opening gifts with Nick's mom (left) and My mom (right)
Carrie, Brinsley, and Shelley got me this adorable robe and towel!
Julie and Cooper
Ethan
My sister Christy made this diaper baby and swaddler! How talented!
Here are some of the goodies
All the toys (Duncan thinks they are his)
The rocker that my mom got me
Amy made the picture frame on the right, love it!
The many blankets I got. Can you really have too many?
Julie made this taggie blanket, so cute!
bath tub
Lots of goodies
We got this dumpster trash can at Target Sat. Duncan had to get in the picture!
I also got this rub on vinyl quote at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. It is now above the quilt. It says "Every child is a story yet to be told."
Nick's mom and dad got us this recliner. We love it and so does Duncan. I can't wait to rock Andrew in this.
Nick trying Duncan out in the carrier we got from Megan.Nick and I spent all day today washing all the cute clothes we got at the shower. Andrew will one well dressed little boy. We also washed sheets, blankets, and wash clothes.
We are so thankful and blessed to have such wonderful friends in our lives. Thank you so much to everyone for all the wonderful gifts.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

too cute that picture of Nick and Duncan was hilarious

christycarter said...

Aw, Andrew's room is starting to look like he is already there. I know you can't wait but hang in there. The shower was great. We had lots of fun.

boo.mama said...

The shower looks like so much fun! And such cute stuff!

Meg said...

Awww yay! I love that carrier, looks great on Daddy Nick and with Duncan :)

Amy said...

The picture of nick is hilarious!!!! I'm so glad you got a lot of "much needed" stuff.

BK said...

Looks like a wonderful day!!!