Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decor and 30 weeks

I finally got the decorations up!! Here are some pictures.



tree

This is blurry, but the ornament says Andrew!

I got this angel from Kohls

Got these pillows from Kohls also



I got this from one of my cousins. It is a memory book and just precious!
I got these cute shoes at Old Navy!
I also got these outfits at Kohls. They were having the best sale!
This is the changing table/dresser. It has a hutch to go on top, but we had to order that piece. Right now it is obviously a place to hold stuff. HA!Saturday I went shopping with my mom, sisters, and niece. We had such a good time. I laughed so hard I cried several times. Such a fun day!

I am now 30 weeks pregnant! Can't believe it. The back pain is still very consistent and annoying, but I am trying to ignore it, if that is even possible. I am going to the doctor tomorrow so I am going to mention it so maybe I can get something to take. I have been feeling the baby move A LOT! It feels like it is almost constant during the day and I believe the baby is doing somersaults in my stomach. Amazing! Have a great Monday everyone!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

everything looks great! How did you like the Christmas card?

Robyn Beele said...

I love the card! Very funny!

BK said...

I love it all!!!! It really does look great!

Amy said...

you did some serious shopping!!!!! I'm getting excited!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Love your tree! Very pretty.

The clothes are cute, too. I'm so excited for you.

cynthiaa said...

happy 30 weeks!!

i found your blog while blog surfing.

as i write this, i'm munching on a pickle..i'm due february 14th with a little boy tooo!!!

congrats and best wishes!!

Meg said...

I love Kohls, they have the neatest stuff.

Thank you! June 20th is the big day. It seems ages away but when I look back through your blog at your pregnancy posts, it doesn't seem that long ago. So I guess eventually it does fly by. Sorry about the back pain, I bet that's really hard since you stand up all day. You're almost there though!!!

J said...

The decorations look great, and what cute stuff you got while shopping!! I hope you find something that relieves the back pain, and soon!

Shirley said...

Wow..! Like your Christmas touches everywhere.