Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Survey

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? without a doubt it is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

2. Favorite Christmas Song? I love all Christmas music so I can't pick just one

3. Favorite Holiday Memory? As a child? Just the anticipation of being woken up to a room full of presents

4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? I don't make too many but I do love eating Chex Mix!

5. Have you ever made an igloo? Nope.

6. Do you love Starbucks? No I do not drink Coffee

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? First of all, here in Georgia, an essential part would be the snow...(I agree!)

8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on...

9. Best gift you have ever received? Just being with family is enough for me, but I did get the best kitchen/tea set when I was little!

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? No idea.

11. Silver or Gold? Both!

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Tree! I love the lights and the ornaments that have special meaning

13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Traditional, I suppose.

14. Do you hang stockings? Yep even Duncan has one!

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Month of Dec.

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? One of those "edible" ornaments that Carrie made.

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? With our families.

18. When you do open presents? We open presents with my family usually the weekend before, grandparents on Christmas Eve, each other Christmas morning, Nick's family Christmas at lunch

No comments: