Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas with the Cobb's

Sunday we had Christmas on my side of the family. We ate, opened presents, and just had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures I took!

Harley playing with Nanny's nutcrackers

Two peas in a pod

See I told ya

Harley and Noah playing

Christy, Mom, Carrie, and Me

The grandchildren

Brinsley

Mom and Noah

Nick and I

Christy made this apron for Carrie

Christy made a DVD the included pictures from birth to now of Desiree and Harley. It made me cry!

Desiree opening a gift

Carrie handing out gifts

On a completely different subject: I went to the doctor today. I am 32 weeks and measuring right were I should be. I had to see another doctor because had to run to the hospital to deliver a baby. This was the woman's sixth child so he knew it would not take her long. I am so glad to have the next two weeks off for Christmas break. I get to relax as much as possible even thought I went shopping yesterday :). I am relaxing now! This pregnancy is starting to catch up with me. Anyway have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Your family is so crafty! Get plenty of rest, time is flying by for you.

boo.mama said...

Hope you and Nick have a great Christmas! Its your last quiet one..next year you'll have tons of noisy toys!!!!!!!!! (The noisy ones are the best!)

Carrie said...

It was fun!

Katie said...

LOVE the tiger story! How precious.

Amy said...

I love that picture of your dad and brinsley.... so cute

Staci said...

I love family gatherings! What fun you all had!

Yes, girl, I'm loving our 2 week break! Can't beat the life of a teacher :)