Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dancing King

The last week Andrew, in my opinion, is dancing like crazy in my stomach. My students at school can see my stomach moving. This can be very distracting to 5th grade students who are distracted by EVERYTHING already. However I do LOVE feeling him move. It seems constant these days and so much stronger than usually. I guess that is because he is growing about 1/2 pound a week. Wow! Talk about a growth spurt. By the way, I have my shower this weekend and I can't wait!! I am so excited to spend time with people I love and celebrate the birth of Andrew.

I took my sister Christy's challenge and watched Ghost Hunters last night and it was very interesting. I will definitely watch it again. I did feel like they went through the whole show saying "What was that?" Even after they asked the spirit to knock on something. What do they expect? When you ask you will receive. Anyone else watching this show?

And what about The Biggest Loser! I want Michelle to win. I can not stand Vicki!! She needs to just leave the show. I am voting for Heba to be in the top 3. Who are you voting for? You can vote here.

6 comments:

Staci said...

Oooooh...baby shower!! How fun!

Yes, I can't stand Vicky either. She has GOT to go! I'm rootin' for Michelle all the way!

christycarter said...

Well I am glad that you enjoyed it.
Oh and Jason and Grant go into every investigation trying to disprove the presence of Ghost.Whatever, I always get freaked out.lol

boo.mama said...

I know you can't wait to meet Andrew! I'm so excited for you. Have fun at your shower! Can't wait to see pics of the gifts!

The Allens said...

My stomach moves while I am in meetings at work!

Meg said...

Aww Robyn, how awesome is that! I'm sure it is distracting to those kiddos.

I'm going to read Christy's blog today, I forgot yesterday..

BK said...

Have fun at your shower!!!