Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Duncan

I saw this on a few blogs and thought it was the cutest thing ever. This post will be "written" by Duncan. ENJOY!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.




I see my mom doing this blogging thing all the time. How hard can it be!

This is my mom and dad! As you can tell I hate taking pictures with them, but I do LOVE them.

This is dad, my most favorite person in the world! Every time he does his laundry I HAVE to ride in the basket downstairs to the laundry room.

This is where I sleep every night. That's right I sleep at the bottom of the bed with my green blanket. Sometimes I sneak up and sleep in the middle when it is cold.

I love when mom and dad have friends over. They all get a welcome kiss from me.

I love chasing the sun around the room and laying in it.

One of my least favorite things is being wet. I go CRAZY and have get dry quick!

I am so excited about the new member about to join our family. I love sneaking in his room whenever I have a chance. Those toys are for me, right?

I am not a morning person!


I love my chewy sticks. I could chew for hours!

This is me and mommy. She will do when daddy is not home!

I can't believe they did this! SO embarrassing!

Where he is you will always find me!


I love riding in the car and sticking my head out the window!!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Maybe I will post again someday when I am not so busy!


I tag anyone who has a dog and thinks this looks fun!

8 comments:

boo.mama said...

This is adorable! I can't wait to do this when I get home. I have all of our pictures on my computer there.

Duncan reminds me alot of our pups. I only get attention when Boodaddy isn't home. HA!

Staci said...

That is just too cute! I wish I had a dog :)

Meg said...

awww Duncan is so cute!

I think I will eventually have my happy moment. I think it's just different for everyone. But I will definitely be telling allll about it when it finally comes :) lol.

Carrie said...

Duncan you are too cute!

Love

Aunt Carrie

Amy said...

how cute!!!!!

Jordan said...

Duncan is so cute!! =]

MiMi said...

Could Duncan BE any cuter? Adorable post!

J said...

This was the CUTEST thing!