Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving here at the Beele house! We only had my grandmother's house to go to, so it was nice not to be so crazy for once. Nick also cooked his annual Thanksgiving dinner for all of your friends. It was a a fun relaxing night and the food was wonderful!! I am so lucky to be married the best cook in the WORLD (ok that is just my opinion!). I stole these pictures from Carrie because I did not take many. I will post my pictures another day becuase at the moment my back hurts too bad to get up. Sad I know!

Saturday Amy had everyone over for the GA vs. GA Tech game. The game was a dissappointment, but the food was wonderful!! Thanks Amy!I am now 29 weeks and the time is flying by! Eventhough I am beyond happy to be pregnant, I am getting to the very uncomfortable stage of pregancy. I knew it was going to come. I have had no problems so far, but now they are all coming at once. I have back pain ALL day and do not sleep well at night, but I know it was be worth the pain!! Ok I will stop complaining. Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

N.W.O.O. said...

Visit this blog. Thank you!

BK said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

I hope the pain alleviates soon!!!

The Allens said...

I am 27 weeks. I keep hearing that I am about to be VERY uncomfortable!

Julia said...

I hear you about the back pain...only mine is side pain...left side 4th rib. Every day at 6:30pm exactly. What's up with that?

MiMi said...

Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving! The game was DEFINITELY a disappointment, wasn't it?

Hope your back pain subsides soon.