Tuesday, January 6, 2009

34 weeks

I went to the doctor today, again. Ha! I feel like I go all the time and soon it will be even more often. Anyway little Andrew's heart rate is 135 and I am measuring 33 weeks which is right on because technically I just turned 34 weeks yesterday. My due date is still really close to be the same the entire pregnancy. They also did the strep B test. It was very quick which I was very happy about. :) I am so grateful that I have had a wonderful healthy normal pregnancy and I try to never forget that.

I had a shower hosted by some wonderful women from Nick's parents church. We got money, gift cards, and some wonderful gifts. We now have enough money to get the stroller/car seat combo and most of the pack and play!! Yay! We feel so fortunate to have such wonderful people who love us and are helping us welcome Andrew into the world.

School started back today and I was so happy to get to see the 5th graders again. I really have missed them!! What a great day!!

6 comments:

Staci said...

My kids came back today too. They were all dragging. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until they perk up again!

J said...

Glad you enjoyed your first day back!

I can't believe you're already 34 weeks!!

BK said...

He'll be here soon!!! How exciting!!!!

Carrie said...

Been working on the shower all day I am excited!

Meg said...

ohhh strep B... no fun! lol..

MiMi said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful shower for Andrew. I am so thankful that you have had a healthy pregnancy.

Can't wait to see Andrew--very soon!