Tuesday, January 27, 2009

37 weeks

Thanks for voting on the Easter Baskets!! I am going to go with number 3. It is kinda of the way I was leaning anyway and you just helped confirm that, so thanks! I went to the doctor today and everything was good. The heartbeat was 150 bpm and I am measuring where I should be. He doesn't think the baby has dropped and I agree. My breathing is not getting any easier. I go back next Monday so maybe something will be happening then. I am getting so impatient. He said I am full term so whenever he wants to come we are ready. Did anyone hear about the lady who had eight babies at ONE TIME? WHAT? Here is what I read online:

The mother gave birth to six boys and two girls weighing between 1 pound, 8 ounces, and 3 pounds, 4 ounces, doctors at Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center said. The hospital had scheduled a Caesarean section for seven babies, but doctors were surprised when an eighth came out at 10:48 a.m.

4 comments:

BK said...

You are so close- he'll be here soon! Hang in there!!!

Wow, I missed that bit of news!

The Allens said...

Mine hasn't dropped, either, and I am quite ready for it to do so. I am going to try squats tonight. HA!

Lea Liz said...

Your almost there!!!!!!!! Goodluck!!! I know I heard about the octuplets, I could not even imagine!!

Meg said...

I don't know what I'd do if I were that woman. Of course, they were already expecting 7, so what's another? lol..

I can't wait for play dates!!