Monday, January 19, 2009

Anticipation of Andrew

WARNING!! Lots of pictures of baby things!!


I had a wonderful shower Sunday. It was hosted by my mom and sisters Carrie and Christy. The theme was rubber ducks and storybooks. I got some really great books, clothes, and blankets. I also got to see some people I have not seen in a while so that was great!
Align Center

Carrie made this adorable diaper cake!


This is all the wonderful food!

Apparently when I took the picture they decided to eat something! HA!
I got this at Wal-Mart today.

It is already full!

I have just a few more things to go through (the basket beside the dresser)


The crib

We finally got the dresser!

This is really dark but as you can see we still need to find curtains.

It was a last minute decision to put this rocker chair in here. I had room and it will probably on be temporary when other bigger toys enter the room.
THis is the top of the hutch we finally got in!! I got the books at the shower Saturday. The baskets on the right are full of toys (already?) Carrie made the cute this on top.

I got the changing table pad today and to the right is a wipe warmer (a must have I have heard), and a digital picture frame that uncle Eric gave us. The picture frame was made by Amy, the blocks were given by Grandma Beele, and the frog is from one of my students.

All of his coats and the trash can is my favorite find!

I love this rug

Duncan had to get in one picture.

The pack-and-play is finally in the room and ready!

We are kinda of packed, HA!

This is everything that is going in the car very soon.
I got this at Wal-mart today! I have two gowns for the hospital already but I couldn't pass this up. Andrew could very well be born on or around Valentine's day and this would be perfect!


I finally am getting around to sterilizing bottles and pacifiers.

Here they are all clean!

As you can tell we cannot wait for Andrew to arrive!!! We of course have lots more to do, but we have made such strides to get a lot done lately. By the way they are calling for snow tonight and in the morning. Probably just a dusting, but maybe enough for them to call off school!! MAYBE!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Robyn
Everything looks WONDERFUL!!!! I love the new gown. I saw on similar to it at Target.. I thought about it, but opted to pick up the plain ones we had discussed. You can wear the Heart one when you are expecting visitors!! :-)
The bath holder is soooo cute. You are very prepared in that you are already almost packed. THAT's AWESOME!!!

The Allens said...

It is all so cute!

Bliss said...

I love everything!!! You are super prepared which will make things so much easier on yourself- kudos to you! :-)

Carrie said...

Everything looks great! I love the gown I saw those too! I can't wait either.

Noah is praying for snow too!

Meg said...

Awww everything looks so good. I love the color of his room!

Lea Liz said...

I have been reading your blog and wanted to comment.. his room is soooooooo cute!!!!! Being a mother is wonderful!! It is good to be prepared since you are getting soo close!! Good Luck!!!

AmberKoren said...

I found your blog just surfing around, how did you get the wording on the wall above Andrew's crib? I am also pregnant just 20 weeks and I absolutely love the nursery! I'll be tuning in closer to his arival!