Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Mondays

I went back to work today so this should be good...

1.) I did not completely blank out and not listen to 2 out of 4 meetings we had.

2.) I did not go the bathroom a million times only to realize, more than once, I didn't really need to go. I guess the fact that someone was pushing my bladder didn't help.

3.) I did not have, at least, 20 people ask me how I was feeling today. They were all very sweet!

4.) I did not have, at least, 20 people touch my stomach today. No I really don't mind!

5.) I did not work my tail off today!!

Hope your Monday was as good as mine!

1 comment:

Meg said...

aww can't wait to not listen at those meetings myself!

Seriously, the belly touching has already begun. I feel so bad b/c all they feel is my spare tire. lol.. I still can't believe Andrew will be here in just a few weeks. How exciting!!