Saturday, January 17, 2009

Please Pray



If you read Kelley's Korner you know that Kelley had little Harper last night and she is not doing well. Please say a pray for her and a speedy recovery.

I have to admit that this is scary the crap out of me! This isn't the first person's blog that I have read that had a completely normal pregnancy and then something went wrong after the baby was delivered. With my due date drawing near things like this keep going through my mind. I just pray that everything is okay and that Andrew will be okay.

4 comments:

The Allens said...

I understand. My husband has never thought of the possibility that there could be problems at birth with a normal pregnancy, so it's freaking him out, too.

Meg said...

I know, my heart just breaks for them and all others experiencing a similar situation. All we can do is pray, God is in control. I guess this is where the advice of we never stop worrying comes into play. How true it is.

Staci said...

I have been in constant prayer for Kelly and Harper. God is in complete control..as He is with Andrew!

Couture Bowtique said...

Hi there... You don't know me but I found you through Jenna and Kelly's Blogs.... I want you to understand how RARE it is to have problems with a healthy full term delivery. My 2nd daughter Kayelyn was born at 38 weeks - 8lb 14ozs. her lungs had not produced surfactant which caused her to blow 2 holes in her right lung and develop PPHN & Pneumonia and have a collapsed lung... Similar issues as Kelly and Jenna. This occurance is SO rare its less than a .03% chance out of all babies born.... If you are super worried and want peace of mind ask your doctor to perform amnio to check the development of the lungs... I am sure everything is perfect with your baby. I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

http://brew-aggie.blogspot.com/2008/08/taking-time-to-reflect.html