Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waiting...

We are still waiting on the other dresser and hutch, that goes with the existing dresser, to put in Andrew's room. I am so tired of not being able to put of of his stuff away. Everything is just sitting in the floor. I was hoping it would come this weekend before I had two more showers! I was also hoping to put stuff away on Monday when I am off work. Well not going to happen. We got a call that it will probably be in next weekend! So frustrated! We ordered this in at the beginning of November! Okay I am done venting!

I do have two great showers coming up! My sisters and mom are throwing one for me this Sunday. I can't wait! I know it will be great! I have my shower at school next Thursday. I feel so blessed to have so many people wanting to celebrate Andrew's birth. Can't wait!

Update!! Can you believe right after I wrote this Nick walks in the door and said the furniture came in today!!!! We are going to pick it up Saturday!!! YAY praise the LORD!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Oooh, how fun!! And frustrating about the dresser!

Meg said...

that's a fear of mine, you never know with shipping!

Have fun with the showers, how exciting!!

Bliss said...

Haha, you should vent more often ;-)

Have fun at the showers!

Carrie said...

I am so glad the furniture came in I have a busy bee today with the shower I can't wait! I forgot how small diapers can be...

Oh thanks on the Lost update!

Amy said...

THAT's AWESOME!!!!! I am so glad the furniture is HERE.... If you need anything let us know. Michael will come help Nick unload it.