Monday, February 2, 2009

38 week Apt.

I just got back from the doctor and we are still playing the waiting game. He did say I have dropped so I am assuming that means things will start happening sometime in the new future. He is going to check to see if I am dilated next Monday. He says that lets each patient choose if they want to be induced on a certain day or let nature take its course. As much as I want Andrew to be here, I want him to come when he is ready. Of course if we are talking a week overdue then he can induce me, lol! So we are still waiting... He did say he believed the baby was about 6 1/2 pounds and by delivery he should be close to 7, so that sounded perfect to me. He said I should have a normal boring delivery, which is exactly what I wanted to hear!!

On a different subject I found this on BK's blog and it sounded fun.
1. I choose the 4th folder where I store my pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)


Wow I was only about 12-14 weeks here. I thought my stomach was sticking out so far! I had NO idea!! I do love my hair though. Hmm haircut in the future?!


P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments on the maternity photos. I am so glad I took them and Amy asked. I don't won't to forget anything about this pregnancy.

5 comments:

BK said...

I'm glad you joined in!!! I had to go back and look at the photos you've posted. Pregnancy progressions are amazing, even more so, when it's happening to you I'm sure. Ahhh, he'll be here soon!!! :-)

Becky said...

Found your blog through KellysKorner and as someone who has been a labor coach several times, want to compliment you on waiting. As you labor, remember that your body is working with you. It is YOUR labor. YOU own it. I too thought your pregnancy pictures were neat.

Meg said...

Cute! I want to take that challenge too, maybe tomorrow. I agree, I'd let Andrew decide when he wanted to come out. Within reason of course. :)

Jessica said...

Ahh! You are getting so close. Motherhood is incredible. I cannot even begin to explain the emotions... you will love it. I had Harbor at 38 weeks!! It could be anytime! : )

Melissa E said...

I found your blog through Kellyskorner and I will be praying for you as you await you new little one. May God's face shine upon your family.