Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally!

I went to the doctor this morning and he told me to come in tonight at 7 to begin the induction!! I was a little disappointed that we had to come back, but it did give me and Nick the rest of the day to relax together. He said he will put in something when I get there (I am assuming something to start contractions) and then he will come in at 8 the next morning to break my water if needed and he expects Andrew to arrive around noon tomorrow. I am glad to know a plan now and to know what to expect. I am such a planner so this really works best for me. I hate surprises! HA! Well I am off to enjoy a few more hours at home and then on to the hospital. Carrie agreed to update the blog with news about Andrew to look for the next post to be from her. Wish me lucks and thanks for all the prayers!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Good Luck girl!! I can't wait to see pictures of his sweet little face! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

Katie said...

Robyn, yea! I'm glad he'll be here soon!! I'll pray for a safe and healthy delivery!!

Staci said...

How exciting! Can't wait to read some updates!!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

I am so excited for you! I have been checking today to see if you have had the baby. I found you from Kelly's blog and can't wait to see pics of little Andrew.

In Him,
Beth

Jenna said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now (found it through Kelly's Korner and the prayer blog). Good luck this evening and tomorrow. I look forward to seeing/reading about your precious boy.

Katie said...

Good Luck! I'm sure everything will be great! I can't wait to see the pictures of little Andrew!

JB said...

Praying for you in WA! Believing all will go well...

BK said...

Good luck!!! I'll be praying until I hear!!!

Lynde said...

Robyn, I can't wait to see photos of that precious baby boy. I had to be induced with all 3. It is fairly uneventful until the water is broken. Just try to rest, that is the best advice I can give. Hugs and prayers from my family to the start of yours!

Shannon C said...

Can't wait to hear about the baby!

Jenna said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see all the pics!

Paisley Girl said...

Just found your blog today. I wanted to wish you good luck and hope you will be holding your baby very soon. :-)