Sunday, February 8, 2009

Last Minute Touches

Two posts in one day!! I have done a few last minute things to Andrew's room so I wanted to share. I bought this shadow box a few months ago at Hobby Lobby and I finally got around to painting it. I am going to put a heart shaped rock in it that a student gave me for Andrew. It was the sweetest present ever and I wanted to showcase it! I added the little car and I thought it was so cute. I will post pictures when I get the rock glued in properly and hung. We also got this beauty a few weekends ago and Duncan of course had to try it out! He loved it, I just know.
Also at the shower Amy and Julie threw me, they had everyone write a little message to Andrew on the mat of a picture frame. I got a picture frame that matched the room perfectly. Also notice the Cd/clock radio! I wanted the smallest one I could find so I could play some music while he slept. Of course I found this at Wal-mart for only twenty bucks.


One of my students at school made me this the other day. So sweet! I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

So here we are waiting patiently.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

so cute you did a great job!

carla said...

Hi there, I came across your blog by way of "Baby Harper". I was born in DeQueen,Arkansas but married a cowboy 38 years ago and live in Oklahoma. We have one grandson "Jaxon" 3 and three grandaughters," Jalen Rae" 7 and cousins" Ella Grace" 21mo. and her little sissy" Lanie Elizabeth" 8mo. I love being their [nannie] and I love reading baby blogs. You seem so sweet and I think you will make a very special mommy. Good Luck and God Bless cj aka nannie aka cj-winn@sbcglobal.net

Meg said...

Cute box, love it!!
Look at your bags all ready to go, how cute and exciting!!

writing4612 said...

Can't wait to see the shadow box. Kids make the sweetest things don't they?

My little cousin gave me a bag of goodies she picked out when I had surgery,