Monday, February 16, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I called the doctor first thing this morning hoping to be able to schedule the induction for tomorrow, but who knew the office was closed for President's Day!!? Anyway I am going to go to my appointment tomorrow and ask when I am there. I am going to go ahead and pack my bags and bring them with me. I am assuming he will let me go ahead and head to the hospital since he was willing to last Monday. So if everything works out Andrew will be here sometime tomorrow! This is the most exciting news, but I can't help but to be nervous. I am scared of the pain of course, but I am more worried of everything turning out okay with Andrew. I am hoping this last week was plenty of time for him to grow into a strong and healthy little boy. It is so nerve wrecking not knowing. I had more painful contractions then ever last night before going to bed, but of course they ended. I am hoping he says I am dilated even more tomorrow so the induction doesn't last all day. Again I want to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers. They mean more than you will ever know. Maybe I can sucker my sister into posting the news and pictures on here if something does happen tomorrow. What do you think Carrie? Well I am off to rest and get some last minute cleaning finished and try to sleep tonight! Wish me lots of luck that I can meet Andrew tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Of course I will post pictures! I can't wait! Let us know Brinsley is driving me crazy.

boo.mama said...

Doctors should not be allowed to close on President's Day!!!

I can't wait to hear some updates tomorrow!

We had a friend deliver at Cobb last week w/ Dr. White and she had absolutely no pain and a great delivery! Hope this happens to you too!!

Amy said...

oh I sure hope so. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! I can't wait.

BK said...

Good luck! I will be thinking about you and praying for a safe delivery. I can't wait to hear how it goes!!! We can't wait to meet you Andrew!!!

carla said...

Found you on Kellys Korner, God Bless you and heres hopeing that Andrew is ready for the world. God Love you all from Oklahoma, carla