Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not much to report

Nothing is happening! I had maybe two contractions in the last twelve hours. So I am still waiting. My sister Carrie came over and brought me lunch and spent part of the day with me. It made the day go by so much faster. So basically I have been walking up and down part of my driveway as much as possible ( I have a long drive way) and hoping and praying something will happen on its on. If I make it to my next apt.(Tues.) then I am going to be asked to be induced. Right now I am cleaning and making sure last minute things are taken care of, sleeping as much as possible ( I know that will end soon), and thinking of a new hair cut. If I make it to Friday I am going to ask my other sister, Christy, to cut my hair. It is time! Maybe I will find some hair styles online and let everyone vote for a new style. Have a great hump day!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hang in there Robyn! You'll be in labor in no time! Prayers and best wishes for you!

Serious Shopaholic said...

We are in the same boat! I'm going back Friday for another ultrasound to see how large he is measuring & we're going to decide whether we want to induce or do a c-section. Hopefully both of our kiddos will decide to make an appearance before then! I was so hopeful that the full moon would work!

The Allens said...

I want to get my hair cut before I go into labor, too.

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Robyn; I was just visiting your sister Carrie and thought I would pay you a visit. It is so nice to meet you. And congratulations, you know the last month is always the longest while waiting.. So hang in there Andrew will be here before you know it... Good luck, by the way I love the baby's room... :]

Hugs
Alaura