Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Staying home

Well after the doctors apt. yesterday I started spotting (sorry TMI), which I know is normal after an exam, but it has seemed to gotten heavier over night and into the morning. I have also had way more cramping then normal and it is more severe then it has been. So with all this weighing on me I decided to start my maternity leave today. I really don't want my water to break at school and traumatize all the students! I am not thinking anything is going to happen today, but just in case I am home and waiting. Just wait on the edge of your seat for more updates! HA!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

I am getting excited if you need anything call me!

The Allens said...

You are so close! I am anxious to hear how everything plays out!

Meg said...

I'm getting cold chills, I can't wait to see baby Andrew and hear all the details! Good luck Robyn, you'll be in my thoughts & prayers!

carla said...

I was on Kellys Korner and hit on your blog. I am praying for a safe and healthy delivery for you and your son. God Bless cj from Oklahoma

Valarie Lea said...

Came over from Carries, and I just have to tell you, I love the color in your nursery. I think you did a wonderful job with it. :)

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks so much Valarie! My husband was the handy man. He did most of the work, but I did pick out the colors so thanks!

Daphine said...

Hi Robyn,
I am one of Carrie's blogging buddies! Thought I'd stop by to say hello. I saw photos of Andrew's nursery on Carrie's blog. I LOVE the color! Very cute!

Blessings to you and your little one. I'll stop back by again soon!

Try to get some rest. Little Andrew will be here before you know it.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from Carrie's to say congrats!

I moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com.