Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Baby?

Well as you have guessed, still no Andrew. What is he waiting on, really?! I did have contractions last night from about 4-9am and then nothing. I am thinking maybe tomorrow something major will happen. I did get a chance to go by my sisters and have her cut and color my hair before the big day. I have not had my hair colored in over a year and it hasn't been cut since Sept. So it was TIME! I feel so refreshed and more ready for all those pictures. With all this time I have been able to keep the house spotless and I plan on spending the rest of the day making sure I am completely packed and ready to go. So here is to possibly another night of waiting!

3 comments:

Machelle said...

Good Luck!! Sending labor dust your way!

BK said...

He might just be a Valentine's Day baby!!! Can't wait to see photos of your new hair and ANDREW!!!!

Staci said...

Oooh! So exciting!!