Thursday, February 5, 2009

Waiting...

I am still waiting...Honestly people I have been pregnant forever!! There are some things I love about being pregnant (feeling the baby move, knowing I am providing for another being, seeing constant changes), but as many of you know there are some not so good things. I am so tired of being pregnant I could SCREAM!! I am so ready to feel like myself again. I am ready to wear normal clothes, workout, and feel attractive again. I feel like a whale and I am tired of having every part of my body ache. I am ready for Andrew to arrive so we can start our lives with him. As if you couldn't tell, I am venting so forgive me. I at least get to complain some! Okay I am done.

I am thinking I will last to at least my due date. I have had some random contractions, but nothing too noticeable. I will keep you updated!

10 comments:

boo.mama said...

He will be here before you know it! We'll be thinking about you until he gets here though!

BK said...

Almost there!!! Hang in there!

Melissa E said...

Treasure this time when it is just the two of you. God is good and Andrew will come at the perfect moment.

Katie said...

I just ran across your blog and I saw your beautiful family! I hope you're feeling better, it won't last too much longer.

Carrie said...

Hang on girl not too much longer!

lrstan said...

Just found your blog. I remember those last few weeks, seem to DRAG!!! People gave me a hard time saying I walked my babies out! haha :) good luck.

The Allens said...

I'm going to last until my due date, too, and I absolutely echo all of your feelings about it!

Emily said...

I am with you girl!! Due the same day as you! I ran across your blog today at work and have spent most of my day reading it! Nice to know we're not alone!

writing4612 said...

You can make it! Just remember, no more sleep when Andrew comes.

Lynde said...

Robin...I know exactly how you feel. I got to the end and just wished it to be over and when it was I was always a little sad, but super happy that the baby was here and healthy. I am so happy for the both of you and Andrew will come in due time. Remember what I said a long time ago. God will give you a baby when you are ready, I think he is just doing some last minute touch ups before Andrew gets here. Many hugs and prayers for you and your wonderful family.