Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well..

No Valentine's baby for us! We are still here waiting patiently or as patiently as we can. I am still having some contractions but still nothing close together and when I have them they just randomly stop all together. It is really frustrating. So for Valentine's day Nick and I stayed home and he cooked supper for me (stir fry and egg rolls, yummy!) and we watched Fool's Gold on HBO and went to sleep early. We were suppose to go to a play in town, but I started having contractions right around the time we were suppose to leave so I thought I better stay at home. Nick got me a card and he still looking for me a Wii Fit (which I really don't need for a few weeks anyway; when I can actually use it). I hope next year it is a little more romantic! We are skipping out on church because there is no way I can sit through Sunday school and church. Last week I was in real pain when we left. Hopefully next time we go we will have Andrew with us! Have a great Sunday and send good thoughts and prayers our way!

7 comments:

boo.mama said...

Hope he makes his grand entry soon!!! We're sending good thoughts your way!!

Carrie said...

Sorry you missed the play if Nick finds a Wii fit let us know where! Love ya!

BK said...

I'm sure Andrew will be very thankful he wasn't a Valentine's Day baby, lol. Definitely thinking about you!!!

Serious Shopaholic said...

I think that your Andrew & my JC would get along great...I'm so tired of waiting to meet him! Hopefully we'll both soon be holding our late arrivals!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Robyn; You know it seems like the last month is the longest ever. How wonderful of your sweet hubby to make you dinner. My prayers are with you. It won't be long now from the sound of it... Hang in there...

hmmmm I bet you are tired of hearing that... lol

Hugs;
Alaura

Harris Family said...

I have been thinking about you all weekend and am just now able to get on my computer. I was SO hoping for some exciting news! I know you are ready!

writing4612 said...

Praying for you!