Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood...




I use to love watching Mr. Rogers! Why don't they make children's programming the way they use to? Anyway it is a beautiful day in Georgia. After church my car said it was 71 degrees!! My perfect temperature. It was also this nice yesterday and Nick washed both of our cars and today we tackled the insides. Now Andrew has a clean car to come home in. Speaking of Andrew, he has decided to spend a little longer in the womb which is really okay with me. Even after my little rant the other day. I really am okay with whenever he chooses to join us, but I can't help sometimes to want him here NOW! At church Nick, Amy, Michael, and I have started going to a newly formed Young Married Couples Sunday School class. This is the second class we have attended and I really think we are going to enjoy it. It focuses a lot on relationships and communication which is always good to get advice on from people who have been married longer than we have. Well we are off to enjoy, what is possibly, our last relaxing Sunday alone. Nick is grilling out a ton of food to freeze! I have the BEST husband ever!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the new class. Just a chance to be around more people like us is really fun!!! Also, I think we both have the BEST husbands in the world. Today I was thinking that in class!!! We are so blessed!! And.... I am SOOOOOO excited and can't wait for Andrew to come!!! Also, can't wait to have a sleepover with DUNCAN!!!

Robyn Beele said...

I agree we do have the best husbands!I am sure Duncan can't wait either!