Friday, March 20, 2009

1 month doctor's apt.

Yesterday Andrew had his 1 month doctor's apt. His weight jumped from 7lbs 13 oz, two weeks ago, to 8 lbs 13 oz! I can't believe he gained a whole pound!! He can finally start to wear some of his cute clothes. He is also starting to sleep an hour longer (usually) than normal. I am hoping by the time I go back to work he will only wake up once during the night. Usually I feed him around 9pm and he sleeps to 1 am and then is up around 5am. He is awake a lot more during the day, which I love, but it gets really hard to get anything done. He loves to be held and I love to hold him, so that is what we do most of the day. I am still managing to workout with the 30 Day Shred. I am on day 7 and I am still sore everyday!! Is that normal? I have not lost anymore weight, but can tell in how toned I am, so I will continue. On day 10 I am going to move up to level 2. I am scared! I am just starting to be able to complete all of level 1 without stopping. Well this weekend we are going to a cookout at a couple from Sunday School's house and it should be lots of fun. I am glad we are getting to meet new people! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok I think the last three comments I have left you were he is so cute but darn it he is~

MiMi said...

Andrew is getting so big! Sounds like he is really doing good and starting to settle into a routine.

Good for you that you are still sticking with your 30 Day Shred! Thats's great! Keep it up!

Meg said...

Wow, time is flying by! Congrats on still doing the shred. Normally you'd be able to give your body a rest day to let your muscles heal but I guess with that program being so quick, there's no time for that! Hang in there, level 2, yikes!