Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 week apt.

Yesterday little Andrew turned 2 weeks old! He is getting so old, okay I am joking, sort of! I took him to the pediatrician today and he went from 7lbs 2 oz at birth to 7lbs 7 oz at one week and now is 7 lbs 13 oz! Wow! He also grew 2 inches from 20 to 22 in one week! He will be taller than me before I know it. Everything looks great and he will go back when he is one month. I also spoke of how wonderful Andrew has been doing at night, well not so much this week. He is eating every 3 hours and it takes him 45 mins to eat, get changed, and go back to sleep. So I am getting up every 2 hours. I am actually not as tired as I thought I would be during the day, but I think it is going to hit me one day. I hear it only gets better. I hope! On a good note Andrew loves to be read to! Being a teacher this is the best news. I have been reading at least once a day and he just lights up when I start reading. I read the same book three times yesterday because he was so into it. Andrew also lost his umbilical cord stump the other day and had his first real bath. I wouldn't say he loved it, but he didn't cry the whole time.

On other news, did you watch the Bachelor! What in the world!!!? I cannot believe he dumped Melissa in front of the world on television. What a jerk?! What did you think?

8 comments:

Candace said...

Oh... my husband and I were watching it and felt like we were watching a terrible trainwreck that you just couldn't stop watching! It was terrible, but honestly, you could tell he was making a mistake when he cried like a baby after dumping Molly at first. it was terrible!

Amy said...

I couldn't believe it either. I know Molly was in love but if I was second choice and someone had already had fun with the other girl for 6 weeks I believe I would have said "Sorry Charlie."
Glad everything went well at Andrew's appointment.

BK said...

I just saw Melissa's interview with Ellen and she knew the break up was coming, but she didn't know about Molly, even though she'd asked him and he'd denied it. He's a jerk if you ask me!

Lea Liz said...

He is such a cutie, way to go for him growing so much!!! He will be 2 months before you know it, it went by soo fast!!!! I udnerstand about the sleep thing Brody has somer good ighs and some bad but like you Im not too tired during the day and it hasn't hit me yet...

Lynde said...

Robyn, I do think he is getting more handsome by the minute. Cherish everything! I am glad he is a healthy baby.

Serious Shopaholic said...

I know how you feel! JC had his 2 week check-up Wednesday & had gained a whole pound in 9 days! Sounds like you guys are getting a schedule down at night, which helps so much! He's been up the same time every night for the past week, which has really helped me get into a routine. Oh, & did you watch Jason's interview on Jimmy Kimmel? He said that he actually broke up with her before the show, but that it was in the contracts that it had to be public, so that part was pretty much faked. That just put the final nail in the coffin of me hating that show. I'm guessing that Melissa will be the next bachelorette. What do you think?

Meg said...

They grow so fast!


Jason is a jerk, he and Molly deserve each other (I think she was in on it too and didn't care). I hope Melissa finds true love. I am still stumped that he would do that on national television.

T Sharee said...

Well I think he should be publicly stoned, but then again I have had a few bad break ups in my past. lol Andrew is a cutie!