Saturday, March 14, 2009

30 Day Shred Day 2


Well I started the 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday and I also did it this morning and it is a workout! It is non-stop, but luckily goes by really fast and I have never sweated so much in only 25 mins. of working out. I can definitely see how this could possibly make you lose 20 lbs in 30 days. My mission is do this workout every day for 30 days. It is difficult to keep up in spots, but I am sure it will get easier. I now have 14 lbs to lose and maybe I will lose a few more!!

5 comments:

MiMi said...

I keep hearing about this and I think that I need to find out more about it. If you are saying it is a workout, then I don't know if an old lady like me could do it?!?! lol

I definitely need to do something 'cause I have about 7 or 8 extra pounds that have crept up and they feel like way more than that.

I'm anxious to hear more about it and good luck! I know you can do it!

Carrie said...

Its a work out alright I swear I can see results after three days! Good luck I am right there with you!

Meg said...

yay!! good luck and keep us posted

jsiewert said...

I am on day 10 and have lost 5lbs. I lost the weight in the first 5 days and now seem to be in a rut. I have started the second level and man it is way harder than the first.

The Allens said...

Uggg. I'm not ready to think about that! I'm still so excited to be able to eat whatever I want after watching my diet so closely for nine months!