Monday, March 30, 2009

Rain rain go AWAY!

This is what I was saying all weekend! I know we need the rain, but I hate rainy days! Today is so bright and sunny and I love it! Anyway we still had a great weekend. We met with a few couples from Sunday School at a Mexican restaurant. We had a really good time and I hope it becomes our new Friday night group. Saturday we stayed in and cleaned the house. We went through a lot of things and got rid of stuff. We are finding that our house is getting smaller and smaller with the added baby things. That night Nick cooked an amazing meal of fish with an Alfredo sauce with mushrooms and bacon! YUM! Also he made blueberry pancakes for dessert! So good! Sunday we went to church and then back home for a long nap for the whole family. Speaking of naps, Andrews new favorite napping location is on the floor with a pillow and blanket. I love it because he can be in constant view and he sleeps so good! His nights are about the same. He usually goes to sleep around 10 and then back up around 1am and then again around 5. This is going to be really hard when I go back to work because I will not be able to go back to sleep till 8.


We also made this:

It turned out so well. I am wanting to do it again when he turns one.

Andrew is also starting to hold his head up a little, so I put him in his Bumbo seat. He seemed to really like it and played with his new toy. He can't stay in it long right now, but I know it is helping strengthen his neck muscles. Doesn't he look like such a big boy!
Please pray for my cousin Danielle's family. She passed away Saturday morning from a car wreck. She was 35 and has left behind a husband and 4 kids.

5 comments:

Meg said...

he does look like a big man sitting up like that!

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, so sad. Definite prayers for them!

AshleySauls said...

Danielle was your cousin? I worked with her at BJC. She was so kind and always willing to help anyone. She will be missed by many.

BK said...

I love the little feet and hand print impressions! So sweet.

He's just so darn cute. :-)

I'm really sorry about your cousin. It breaks my heart for her children and husband and extended family as well.

Carrie said...

Oh the hand and foot prints turned out so cute!

Lea Liz said...

aw how cute!! I love the handprint thing you did!! I am waiting for brodys bumbo seat to come in, I hope it comes today!! I'm so sorry about your cousin, prayers to your fanily!