Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub!

Andrew has really started enjoying bath time. At first he whines some, but then just lays back and enjoys. Also Andrew is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe it!!

We are still enjoying our evening strolls with daddy. We have went every evening since Sunday and we will have one more this week before all the rain and cold weather hits. I still have not gotten The 30 Day Shred DVD and I paid for 2 day shipping. We are on day three people! I am down one more pound since my last post so 17 more to go! UGH!

9 comments:

jsiewert said...

I'm on day six. I haven't weighed yet but I think I will this weekend. I hope your not too sore!

Sarah said...

Let me know how you like the 30 day shred. I think I might want to get it!

Amy said...

you can do it Robyn. Andrew looks so cute!!!

Carrie said...

Let me know how you like it!

Serious Shopaholic said...

You're doing great with the weight loss--keep it up! I'm glad that Andrew finally likes bath time. JC loves it as long as I keep 1 hand on him at all times--he squeals like a pig if I lift my finger for a second. I'm glad that he trusts me to keep him from drowning in an inch of water!

Lea Liz said...

He is sooo cute, time flies by doesnt it???? I know about the baby weight girl I gained 65 lbs and Ive lost 40 of it..let me know how the dvd goes!!

writing4612 said...

So cute!

Meg said...

awww, I've been enjoying the warmer weather too. We can't wait to have our boy to push around this summer!

I hate waiting on the shipping. I've ordered several things and it's taking longer than normal.. Must be in the air. Good luck with the shred, you don't have much to lose! I might need the video this summer, so keep me posted :)

MiMi said...

There's just something about a little baby at bath time! Precious!

Good luck on the weight loss. You're doing great!