Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend



We had a great weekend!! Friday before heading to La Cabana we had a little photo session. Saturday we went to Anderson first thing that morning. I bought several pairs of pants b\c I still between sizes. UGH! Later that day we went to a couple from Sunday School's house for a cookout. The class is brand new at the church so everyone is still getting to know each other. It was a great night and a hope some friendships grow. Sunday we went to church and then to visit Nick's relative's that are here for the month from Belgium. We then relaxed the rest of the day.







8 comments:

Carrie said...

oh love the picture of Nick and Andrew! How fun visiting you this afternoon!

Lea Liz said...

he is soo cute!!! I have those onesies for Brodym I think they are so cute! I know exavtly what you mean about being between sizes, no fun is it??

Amy said...

I love these pictures. I had a great time Saturday night as well. I'm looking forward to many cookouts this summer. Hope you guys are having a great week

Lynde said...

those photos are so adorable. He is growing so fast and so hansome too.

BK said...

So darn cute!!!

writing4612 said...

The pictures are adorable, especially the onr of Nick and Andrew.

The Dorns said...

omg he is just too precious! I especially love the blue hoodie picture. Oh I cant wait! You guys look like you are having so much fun being a new mom and dad.

Meg said...

you got some great shots!